We are a UK based designer, manufacturer, installer and maintainer of lubrication systems.
Torishima Fluid Power have designed and manufactured a number of centralised lubrication systems for applications ranging from gearboxes to turbines.
Quality is a focus through our design to delivery process; ensuring we check and test so that our customers receive reliable and high performing systems. To achieve this, each customer has a developed ITP (Integrated Test Plan).
Torishima Fluid Power has the capability and 'know-how' to design and manufacture reliable and cost effective lubrication systems, supported with a complete documentation package. If you can describe your requirements, we can provide the solution.
For gearbox and bearing centralised lubrication systems Torishima Fluid Power have the solution.
Aftermarket assistance is available with the provision of spares, service support and refurbishment of existing systems.
We have provided lubrication systems for the following applications:
- Electric motor bearings in a test house
- 2 off 6000 litre tanks and lube oil skids for marine gearboxes
- 6 off water pump bearings in the USA
- 3 off water pump bearings in Brazil
- 4 off water pump bearings in the UAE
- 10 off water pump bearings in Saudi Arabia
- Combustion engine bearings on a prototype system
- Morgoil system in a Steel Mill
- Atex Zone 2 rated systems for lubricating bearings on a flour milling machine
Tel: 01926 420847