Torishima Fluid Power are specialists in design, manufacture, installation and maintainance of forced oil lubrication systems.
We have designed and manufactured a large number of centralised lubrication systems for numerous rotating equipment applications, including centrifugal pumps, gearboxes and turbines.
Quality is an important focus throughout the design to delivery process, which includes performance testing to ensure that our customers receive robust and reliable systems. To achieve this, each system has a developed ITP (Integrated Test Plan).
Torishima Fluid Power has the capability and 'know-how' to design and manufacture reliable and cost effective lubrication systems, supported with a complete documentation package. If you can describe your requirements, we can provide the solution.
For gearbox and bearing centralised lubrication systems Torishima Fluid Power have the solution.
Aftermarket assistance is available with the provision of spares, service support and refurbishment of existing systems.
We have provided lubrication systems for the following applications:
- Electric motor bearings in a test house
- 2 off 6000 litre tanks and lube oil skids for marine gearboxes
- 6 off water pump bearings in the USA
- 3 off water pump bearings in Brazil
- 4 off water pump bearings in the UAE
- 10 off water pump bearings in Saudi Arabia
- Combustion engine bearings on a prototype system
- Morgoil system in a Steel Mill
- Atex Zone 2 rated systems for lubricating bearings on a flour milling machine
Tel: 01926 420847