Why does servicing your hydraulic system make financial sense?
- Preventative maintenance can guarantee hydraulic systems operate problem free for a specified period.
- Predictive maintenance can save money over preventative maintenance and provide valuable information on the health of your hydraulic system.
- Unexpected hydraulic breakdowns can be expensive in terms of new components and lost production.
- Poorly performing hydraulic systems could result in poor quality products.
Torishima Fluid Power can find faults quickly and service your fluid systems. We have the following capabilities;
- Data logging - logging the pressure and flow reveals the operation of the system and can keep you up to date with your machines’ condition and help interpret any problems, much more quickly than guessing.
- Planned hydraulic maintenance - based on condition monitoring, we collect and interpret the data and advise on the maintenance to be carried out, which saves money over preventative maintenance and costly breakdowns.
- System survey - we can survey the health & efficiency of your system using our data loggers and thermal imaging camera. We will send you a report with any faults found and subsequent recommendations.
- Oil Analysis - analysing and interpreting the results. Providing trend data so we can tell how effective the filters are and what is wearing down. Contaminated oil is the biggest cause of hydraulic system failure.
- Troubleshooting with experienced engineers - who understand hydraulic systems so they can fault find more effectively and find a solution quickly.
- Spares support - if you need a hydraulic spare we have a wide network of suppliers and in house stock to keep your system running.
For more details on our services click here
Prevention is better than the cure
Torishima Fluid Power has a range of maintenance packages aimed at providing plant owners with optimum hydraulic system reliability and reduced component usage, saving both time and money spent on costly repairs.
Download our Onsite Service Flyer
Tel: 01926 420847